Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

News

• Centenary 2023

Southsea, Hampshire
    Article by: Rob Rowe

With the Centenary getting ever closer we will need to think about ways of increasing the amount we have collected so far if we want to see ...

Milton Park Bowling Club   |  
    Posted: 25 Sep 20
  • ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2020

Southsea, Hampshire

Our AGM should be held, according to the Constitution in November each year. In the current circumstances with the virus we are unsure as to...

Posted: 25 Sep 20
  • PERMATIC CUP COMPETITION

Southsea, Hampshire
    Article by: Mick Molloy/Rob Rowe

The last competition of the season was held, last evening, the 9th September and this years winner of The Permatic Cup was Dave Saunders. Al...

Posted: 10 Sep 20
  • OFFICERS AND CAPTAINS FOR 2021

Southsea, Hampshire

I can report that all positions have been filled for the 2021 Season. Mick Molloy would like to thank everyone who volunteered for positions...

• PAVILION ALTERATIONS AND LEASE.

Southsea, Hampshire

The Committee is to meet with the Architect Tim Sage, on the 22nd September to discuss the way forward with our building project. We shall a...

• 2 WOOD SINGLES COMPETITION.

Southsea, Hampshire

2 Wood singles competition Saturday 5th September 2020. The semi-finals featured John Sullivan against Steve Fell and Dave Saunders played M...

Posted: 5 Sep 20
  • CLOSING OF THE GREENS.

Southsea, Hampshire

There is some good news and some bad news. The opening of the greens has been extended until Friday the 25th of September. The bad news is t...

Posted: 31 Aug 20
  • PREVIOUS COMPETITION WINNERS.

Southsea, Hampshire

I am attempting to bring our Honours boards up to date. I would appreciate it, if anyone who has won a trophy, or has come runner up since 2...

Posted: 31 Aug 20
  • FINALS DAY RESULTS.

Southsea, Hampshire

Congratulations to our President Trevor Ball on a fine and exciting win in the Club Singles. At 20-20 Trevor got the all important point to ...

Posted: 23 Aug 20
  • DAVE BIGGS

Southsea, Hampshire

I received a call from Dave Biggs this evening to apologise for not attending the Club Finals. Most of you know Dave is not very well and he...

Posted: 23 Aug 20
  • Pavilion Alterations

Southsea, Hampshire
    Article by: Robert Rowe

There have been delays with the Council due to the General Election and now that has of course been followed by the Covid-19 pandemic.  ...

Posted: 6 Apr 20